Polyvelís CR5PX2 peroxide masterbatch decreases polypropylene melt viscosity at typical polypropylene process conditions. CR5PX2 is:
- Safe and easy to handle
- Stabile at typical warehouse conditions
- Easy to dose with additive feeder
- Easy to blend with pelletized polypropylene
- No fillers to clog dies
- Available at 5%, 10%, and 20% loadings, or tailored to your application
CR5PX2 is a convenient way to produce value added, melt blown nonwovens products that
- Utilizes recycle spun bond, low MFR resin into melt blown grade
- Reduces diameter of melt blown fibers for improved:
- absorbance (oil, water, etc.)
- sound insulation
- particulate filtration
The following graph shows the effect of CR20PX2, a 20% loaded masterbatch, on polypropylene melt flow rate.
Please contact us for any questions regarding this information or other Polyvel additive masterbatches.